I told you I would so I did my first DIY summer shorties, *claps and shoulder pat*. How to?
- Find yourself some mommy/high-waisted jeans;
- Top left picture: Grab a pen or Sharpie to estimate desired length; (fyi: unless you have already planned to have your cheeks out, leave more than enough fabric then work your way up)
- With both legs cut off, mark where you want distress slits;
- Scissors: "pinch" the fabric to make a slit (or slits, to your liking);
- Top right & bottom left: Use a box-cutter for smooth, straight and quick cuts;
- Optional: fold and stitch the bottom for a cleaner look, it will fray otherwise;
- Clean up and wash&dry!
- Optional: repeat step 7 for more fraying and worn out look.
Ta-dah! Catch this bad boy in action, outfits coming soon ! :)