TIGI CVS Launch !
September is here, meaning classes will be back in session before we know it. With each new season, I like to switch up my everyday products for various reasons as my skin changes. I wanted to share with you my favorites from TIGI Cosmetics line, known for their amazing quality. Plus, I'm a sucker for presentation and they're all about modern, minimal and bold packaging (signature chrome):
● The "Brow Sculpting Duo" (Brunette) is my new staple. I usually don't go a day without filling my eyebrows and this duo includes a wax to guide and set + a powder to fill to create the brows of your dreams. It's a must !
● The “High Density Eyeshadow Quad” (Posh) is multifunctional with high-definition pigments and intense color-payoff. It’s the perfect travel palette as it’s long-lasting, sweat-resistant and available in a matte or shimmery quad for multiple looks.
● The "Perfect Eyeliner" (Black & Green) contains Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil to protect your skin. It runs on so smoothly and the other end of the pencil has a smudge tip so that you can easily create a smokey eye. I've been wanting to try color-block eyelids and finally got to do this cool cat-eye with the green eyeliner !
● The “Glow Blush" (Lovely Duo) is a mineral-based and a buildable blush. It has hints of roses and gold, perfect to achieve that late summer glow. The pigments transfers onto my skin perfectly giving me a natural blush.
● This summer, I've been able to get away with just some lipgloss and I'm not ready to retire TIGI Cosmetics Luxe Lipgloss (Knockout & Foxy). Despite their solid-looking colors, the gloss is moisturizing, has a faint tint and completely sheer.
PS: the hourglass-shaped applicator hugs the lips natural curve for even coverage !
I absolutely love how lightweight the products feel on my face yet longwearing. TIGI Cosmetics ranges from face, eyes, lip products, in addition to some tools. You can find the professional quality cosmetics in select CVS stores as well as online at tigi-cosmetics.com
Thank you TIGI Cosmetics for sponsoring this post !